Monday, August 11, 2008

Eat that!

I don't know, I get all nationalistic and stuff during the Olympics so maybe I shouldn't watch them. But I can't help it!

I am embedding this video from one on YouTube, and the quality ain't great. There is a link to the better version on MSNBC below. What you need to do is listen closely to those faithless announcers and then listen to them go nutzo. Also, watch Lezak dig deep, way deep, as he takes the win. His rhythm changes as he goes for it. It's remarkable.



Can you believe it? What an amazing American Swim Team performance. The Olympics are the setting of remarkable things, which sometimes repeat history. The French said, "We will smash America."

Yeah, just like John Adams did, we kept quiet and then showed them that we weren't finished.

Here's the better quality link.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/player.html?assetid=0811_hd_swb_hl_l0194&channelcode=sportsw&GT1=39001

No comments: